Date Position Available: Immediately
Position: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Support PMG marketing including:
- Graphic Design, Email marketing, Web/Mail information requests, trade show marketing/coordination, web updates and social media updates.
- Provide graphic assistance that is consistent and fits with the image and brand direction of Prince Marketing Group and PMG clients.
- Develop and design online and print advertising, brochures, newsletters, and other marketing collateral and presentation materials.
- Make artistic layouts independently and/or under general supervision and with PMG brand guidelines.
- Basic web development (updating existing pages and creating new pages using existing layouts).
- Some video creation/editing as well as motion graphics/animation projects.
- Support PMG clients with their design marketing and branding.
- Create new and edit existing graphic design projects for clients.
- Assist the implementation of marketing programs through design.
- Provide graphic design support with proposals.
- Maintain photo database.
- CRM maintenance – input contacts, leads and business into systems.
- Assist in the management and updating of social media profiles and updates.
- Create and execute postings on various social media platforms.
- Develop graphics and layouts for brochures, posters, flyers, packaging, promotional items, trade show booths, logos, and identify systems, website/digital marketing, communications tools including presentations, newsletters, and email/social media campaigns.
Req: Bachelors’ Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications and 12 months experience as Graphic Designer, Digital Marketer or related.
Req: Exp with WordPress, HTML, Photoshop & Illustrator.
PLEASE SEND LETTER OF APPLICATION AND RESUME TO: